- What officiant services do you provide?
Interfaith ceremony, non-religious ceremony, single religion ceremony, same sex unions, other life milestone ceremonies (other than marriages). If you are not sure, please ask.
- Are you willing to perform a ceremony at a non-religious site?
Yes, most of my ceremonies are performed at the wedding venue, some at home, in a hall, at a park, etc.
- Are you flexible in the wording used throughout the ceremony, including the vows?
Yes. I custom design the ceremony with the couple.
- Do you allow the couple to write their own vows, if desired?
Yes, I can assist in this endeavor if needed.
- Do you have a list of readings pre-selected, from which the couple must choose?
No, but I can give them samples if they need some.
- Do you require that premarital counseling be done?
No, that is up to the couple, but I do offer three informative and interesting sessions to couples for a reasonable fee.
- Are you willing to perform pre-ceremony rehearsals?
Yes (if necessary). I guide the couple and bridal party every step of the way during the rehearsal.
- Can you prepare ceremonies is Spanish?
Yes, I speak, read and write Spanish fluently.
- Do you assist the couple with other details as needed in reference to the ceremony?
Yes, I interview the couple and give them information, sample readings, poetry, vows, etc. I lead them through the ceremony preparation process until they feel comfortable and satisfied with the end result.
Have a question not listed? Head to the contact page and let me know!
Contact Me Today———— ————